- What Connect Health Collects: Connect Health may collect personally identifiable information (such as your name, email address, gender, occupation, age, marital status, etc.) if Users choose to participate in various activities on the Connect Health Sites, such as uploading videos, posting messages in our forums or in the video comments section, entering contests or sweepstakes, taking advantage of promotions, responding to surveys, downloading recipes, or subscribing to newsletters or other mailing lists. Connect Health collects Users-submitted account information such as name and email address to identify you and send notifications related to the use of the Connect Health Sites. When you visit the Connect Health Sites, we may send one or more cookies – a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters – to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser. Connect Health uses both session cookies and persistent cookies. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your browser’s help file directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. You can set your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the Connect Health Sites may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled. Connect Health automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, Connect Health cookie information, the page you request and how long and how often you watch one of our videos. When you use the Connect Health Sites, our servers may automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, IP address, browser type, browser language, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- Third-party Advertisers, Links to Other Sites: Connect Health allows third-party advertisers to serve advertisements within the Connect Health Sites. These third-party advertisers use technology to send, directly to your browser, the advertisements and links that appear on the Connect Health Sites. They automatically receive your IP address when this happens. Connect Health does not provide any personally identifiable information to these third-party advertisers without your consent, except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. Should you respond to an advertisement, the advertiser may conclude that you fit the description of the audience the advertiser is trying to reach. The advertiser may also use information regarding your use of the Connect Health Sites, such as the number of times you viewed an ad (but not any personally identifiable information), to determine which ads to deliver to you.
- Confidentiality: If Connect Health learns of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. Connect Health may post a notice on the Connect Health Sites if a security breach occurs. We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs. We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- Privacy for Children: Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, Connect Health does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information or non-personally-identifiable information on the Connect Health Sites from persons under 13 years of age, and no part of our website is directed to persons under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use or access the Connect Health Sites at any time or in any manner. If Connect Health learns that personally identifiable information of persons under 13 years of age has been collected on the Connect Health Sites without verified parental consent, then Connect Health will take the appropriate steps to delete this information.
- Your California Privacy Rights: California law permits residents of California to request certain details about how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please contact us here.
- Social Sharing Features: The Connect Health Sites may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on the Connect Health Sites with other media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
You may only return an item if Un-opened after 30 days of purchasing. To make a return please contact us.