FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Xjus/ex-joos/ , /ex-juice/
- 1. Dietary supplement: Testosterone + Energy Booster
- 2. (informal)
- a. fuel for the human body
- b. vigor or vitality
- c. essence or fundamental nature
- 1. How do I take Xjus?
As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules daily on empty stomach with water before your first meal.
- 2. How big are the capsules?
The industry classification is “00”. This is a common size with approximate dimensions of 0.33 inch diameter x 0.92 inches long (8 x 23 mm). They are smooth vegetarian capsules. To ensure best results, it is recommended to take each capsule individually with water.
- 3. How much caffeine is 200mg?
Slightly more than two 8 ounce cups of coffee, depending on how strong it is made. Other examples include the following bevarages. These are approximate estimations:
- 2.6 shots of espresso
- 2.5 (8 oz) Red Bulls
- 1 x 5 Hour Energy Shot
- 1.25 (16 oz) Monster energy drinks
- 6 (12 oz) Cokes
- 4. I’m new to beta alanine & caffeine. What should I do?
Establish your tolerance by taking one capsule on the first day. Increase to two capsules on the second day, and three on the third day. Do not increase if you experience any signs of nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, or rapid heartbeat. Do not exceed the recommended daily serving size of three capsules within 24 hours.
- 5. Can I stack this with other supplements?
Be cautious of ingredients in other products. Establish your tolerance level before stacking with any other products containing caffeine or Beta Alanine.
- 6.Can I increase the dosage?
Do not exceed the recommended daily serving as this will not improve results and may increase the likelihood of unwanted effects.
- 7. Can I take Xjus on days with no exercise?
Absolutely! Xjus is formulated to take every day. Maintaining proper levels of nutrients on a daily level is essential to getting the best results.
- 8. Is there anything else I need to do?
For best results, combine with regular physical activity, a healthy diet, hydration and rest. All important factors for muscle growth and energy!
- Can I Boost Testosterone Naturally?
- Can Testosterone Be Too High?
- Can Testosterone Therapy be Dangerous?
- How Do I Check My Testosterone Levels?
- Is Low Testosterone Preventable?
- Mental Benefits Associated with Testosterone Therapy
- Physical Benefits Associated with Testosterone Therapy
- Testosterone Therapy: Injections
- Testosterone Therapy: Oral Options
- Testosterone Therapy: Skin-Related Options
- What Causes Low Testosterone?
- What Does Testosterone Do in the Body?
- What is “Low Testosterone”?
- What is Testosterone?
- What is Testosterone Therapy?
- What Symptoms Come with Low Testosterone?
- When Can I Get Tested/Receive Therapy?
- When Does Testosterone Begin to Decrease?
- Who Does “Low T” Impact?
- Who Shouldn’t Use Testosterone Therapy?